Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2 - Electric Boogaloo...


... Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the blog.

So, Day 2! But that doesn't mean anything. If I can keep this up a week I think I might be getting somewhere.

Not much really happened today, just had the run around with real estate agents and packed a little more. And played some Civilization 4.

More logos today, since I'm easing myself into it, and they are somewhat quick and easy. Logo 1 is a remake of the original one I came up with. I still kind of like it, since it looks faux futuristic and reminds me of TSR (a company that I can't even remember what they produce). Logo 2 is a redesign of a logo Drew made for a Noir themed project we were working on. Logo 3 is a rip off of the BBC logo, but I couldn't find a matching font.

No comments:

Post a Comment