Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's still a post... I guess...


So I didn't really get around to doing anything post worthy today or yesterday. Things conspired. I slept in. Excuses Excuses.

Anyway, I'm still going to post today regardless.. If only to update on a few things. The first of all being Virtual House Mk.2, or as it stands at the moment, VH Beta. The reason being that the main framework for the first stage is complete, but the actual bits that make it a game aren't done yet. As it is right now, I'd still be happy to put it up, but I currently have no space anywhere for it. This is a problem I'm going to have to sort out soon... I wanna have somewhere to put up stuff that isn't pictures.

Anyway... Also something to add is the Infinite Canvas Jam archive still does exist! For some reason the "last" button doesn't work though, so be weary of that. It's not the greatest comic in the world, but it was fun doing the occasional strip.. and I think its one of the longest jams ever on the web (apparently these things happen often but die early). Check it out if your bored and aren't afraid of getting boreder!

Lastly, the picture today is another thing I've scavenged from the crappy facebook graffiti superwall thing. It's relevant because I'm a freakin' Mastermind. Trust me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment