Thursday, March 13, 2008

Snake?.. SNAKE?.. SNAAAAAAAKE!?! NO SNAAAAAAKE!!!


Today totally didn't go as planned, but I couldn't go to bed without posting something, so behold: Solid Snake.

I think I did this sketch in my car at some point. It just happened to be on something else that I scanned in and it looked alright, so I figured may as well post it. So after coming home from a crappy night at work, I resisted the urge to play LOTR or watch Jericho and speed painted this pic.
Metal Gear Solid is quite possibly my most favorite game ever... But I'm too tired to gush about it in this post. No doubt I'll do something proper sometime and I'll have my chance then.

Those following my other stuff, I've done a redo of the Johnny Lovebaby cover that I kind of like... But I'll reassess it in the morning with rested eyes. Also, Virtual house is still on track to be finished by the end of the weekend... Providing its not too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment