Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ok... I'm going to count this as a win.


I hate doing things and then having nothing to show for it. Well... I'll have something to show for it down the line, but that's not what I'm trying to aim for with this blog. This blog is supposed to be all action - all the time, which means updates as much as possible.

So I've been working on some written things. As interesting as they may or may not be (it's a mystery... only you can solve it!), they make for a boring picture. Plus after typing so much already, typing away on the blog is kind of bland. These are the challenges and trials of legend, I swear.

So today's picture is just a quick little sketch because I wanted to make a post tonight but had nothing to put up. It's related to this other quick thing I was going to bash out soon. I was also thinking of colouring it, but it got late... and I've had some coloured stuff up recently so I'm not that bothered about it being black and white.

More stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment