Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Kitty-Licker Saga, Pt.2


So not much new to report either today. Just more of this thing that I have to get done or the family will disown me. Due to the overwhelming responses, and Esta's incredible decisiveness, not only did I attempt to draw a girl cat, but it's now your only choice.

It still needs a little work done to it and the line work isn't finished yet, and then I have to work out how I'm going to get it looking ok with only 3 colors, but that's all work for tomorrow night I think.

Also, there's way too much winking going on in this image at the moment. I think I might have to make some adjustments to the ball.

I am too rooted today to be bothered with anything interesting. Everything else is proceeding in accordance with the prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment