Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New(character)s day Tuesday?

I'm totally going to do time for that labored ryhme.

heh.

Anyway. This character is kind of between names at the moment. I was at one point calling him the Nightwatchman, but it's a bit of a mouthfull and I suspect it's already been taken. That's the problem with superhero names, the well was tapped dry a long time ago.

So I came up with this guy and his game concept a while ago, as a kind of mental exercise of fixing something that went terribly wrong. I'm not really sure how much detail I can go into without giving away the key gimmick, but this guy exists in a city where all the superheroes and villians are Batman style gadget users.

The Nightwatchman himself was security guard who caught the villain "The Grappler" and took his signature tool, made himself a padded armour suit and decided to hunt down other villains. His other key weapon is his modified baton. He possesses an only slightly above average strength and speed (i.e. he's no olympian).

Disregard how poorly the grapple came out, I had no idea what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment