Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kinda like causes with horses...


Frustration [frʌˈstreɪʃən] noun - Doing a whole bunch of stuff that you can't end up putting on your blog.

I've been flat out lately, doing some good stuff, but stuff that I can't put up here (or at least, I think I can't put it up here). Unfortunately, this stuff's gotta get done, so I don't know how much time I'll have to do something else in the next few days. Which is of course a shame, considering all those resolutions I just made.

Today's image is prototype logo I've started for my housemate. I'm not sure exactly what it's all about, but it's a) it's a charity thing so I figure this means I can write something off come tax time, and b) it's a girl thing, meaning that I can totally prove I have a sensitive side because I donate stuff to girly event things*.

Nothing about this is final at the moment, but I'll be sure to post whatever is final, since it's a nice, cheap, easy post.

Coming up next? Something with colour!

* OK fine... I'm nothing but one big sensitive side.

1 comment: