Monday, June 13, 2011

Having a whale of a time.

So the next Artist Challenge (of which I can the current reigning champion) is to draw a "Whale on fire, steampunk style".

This isn't my actual submission, but instead is a distraction to make the artists think they don't have to aim very high to beat me this time. You might say "But Gareth, wont they read this text next to the picture and know it's all a ruse?", to which I would reply with "You obviously don't know artists like I do, I doubt any of them made it past the first paragraph..."

The sad thing is that this currently looks better than my actual submission... Still most of a week to go though.

Coincidentally, this would also make a better pokemon than most of the new generation.

1 comment:

  1. Awww he's so sad! I guess I'd be pretty sad too if I were on fire.

    ReplyDelete