Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I've got a feeling. A bit of an Inkling.


So full disclosure: I'm a little more tired than I was expecting, but I had to do something to fill in the 2 hours I have to wait before this international skype conference. Plus I've had this Inkling for like 2 weeks and hadn't even tried it yet. It seemed like the perfect thing to fill the time. Of course, when it came time to actually draw something I had absolutely no inspiration, but whatever. Ninjas.

So obviously on the right we have a badly taken mobile phone photo of the sketch, on the left we have Inkling's interpretation.

All up it's a lot better than I was expecting... Some bits are obviously missing and I guess I must've bumped the reader at some point, but as a base that I can then go over in photoshop it could be pretty useful. Also I should've had a better book to draw in probably.

I have a feeling I'm also too reliant on ctrl+z these days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment