Thursday, July 25, 2013

Road to AVCON 2014

So due to popular demand I've decided to set my goal on having at least one game ready to show off at AVCON 2014 (AVCON being Adelaide's premier anime and video games convention).

Admittedly, I had intended to flounder on this step for some time before actually doing anything worth while, based on not actually knowing the date would be for some time. However, even a cursory glance at the website shows that they've already picked the date for it... So I guess I have really no excuse here.

So, looks like I've got just under a year to do something. Totes achievable. Let's rock.

Also, Robocop and Judge Dredd included for no reason what so ever. I just had to check I could still use a tablet. Seems like its been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment